Work with us — and let’s build healthy systems and create insightful solutions!
About the Openings
Intelimina is a technology partner to effective and efficient services for operational productivity, education, health, and governance. We build and create systems as a way of life. We continuously evolve to ensure that our clients and users, foreign and local, get the best possible service by leveraging a faster and more reliable management of data and records through ICT.
Considerably young (we just turned 9 years!) still, Intelimina has been one of the early local adopters of a work-from-home setup since 2014. Our office is located in QC, but you can work remotely — as long as you communicate, report, and don’t contribute to Covid positivity rates.
Jr. Rails Developer
- Open to anyone with the zest to learn web app development and deployment using Ruby on Rails and/or ReactJS Degree is not crucial; tech background is nice but not required.
- Career-shifters are welcome! We’ll try to help you make the leap!
- Passionate about learning technology in general and committed to programming as a craft.
- Technical stuff you’ll be mentored in: Ruby on Rails, ReactJS, Linux server management, Deployment Automation, Server and Application Scaling
To apply, send your resume with the subject “I’m a NinJr Rails Dev” to [email protected]
Intermediate Golang Developer
- With experience in software development and proficiency in Go programming language
- Knowledgeable in translating client requirements into detailed technical specifications
- Contributes to the development life cycle of applications, from conceptualization and design to testing and monitoring
- Passionate about learning new technologies and sharing knowledge with the team
To apply, send your resume with the subject “I wanna Golang with Intelimina” to [email protected]
Jr. Systems Administrator
- Shall work on deploying developed applications and services for multiple clients across multiple servers
- With above average experience and familiarity of the Linux console
- Must have or be willing to work with an automation-first mindset
- Our web stack: PostgreSQL, Redis, Ruby on Rails, ReactJS, Nginx
- Familiarity with AWS, Digital Ocean, and Azure is a plus
To apply, send your resume with the subject “So Glad I’m SysAd” to [email protected]